Coaching for Fundraisers
What led you to a career in fundraising? Was it a desire to help people, a dream of making the world a better place, or because you love interacting with people? Sometimes that initial seed gets lost in the day-to-day work. What would it give you to reconnect to the passion, skills, and values that brought you to this profession?
Are you a passionate fundraiser who wants to create an inspired vision that transforms lives?
Do you find yourself struggling to:
- reach ambitious fundraising goals with limited resources?
- set priorities and delegate so you can focus on work that serves the mission?
- dedicate time to meeting with donors and facilitating their generosity?
- step back and see the big picture for yourself and your organization?
- strike the right balance between your personal and professional life?
Janice Cunning, Certified Coach, Leader, Facilitator
I am a Certified Coach (CPCC, ACC) with 17 years of experience as a fundraiser, consultant, prospect researcher, and volunteer manager. My passion is partnering with fundraisers to help them create an inspired vision that transforms lives. As a coach supporting fundraisers, I get to live a life that honors my values and makes a positive impact in the world.
I partner with my clients to help them to:
- increase awareness about their personal values and strengths
- focus on leading rather than managing
- undertake work that has the highest impact on their organization’s mission
- empower their teams through delegation and prioritization
- choose the right work / life balance that energizes them
Are you ready to take a step towards change?
If you are serious about making changes, coaching helps you reach your goals faster. As your Joy Coach, I partner with you to create the direction, support and accountability you need to operate at your best.
Ready to take action today? Contact me at janice [at] janicecunning [dot] com to book a complimentary coaching conversation.